The Federal Government today announced a new set of economic measures to help stabilize the economy during this challenging period. These measures, delivered as part of the Government of Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan, will provide up to $27 billion in direct support to Canadian workers and businesses.
- Public Required to Identify Themselves if Charged with Breaching an Emergency Order During the COVID-19 Outbreak April 1, 2020
- Ontario Extends Emergency Declaration to Stop the Spread of COVID-19 March 31, 2020
- Ontario Stepping Up Measures to Limit the Spread of COVID-19 on Construction Sites March 30, 2020
- Ontario Prohibits Gatherings of More Than Five People with Strict Exceptions March 29, 2020
- Additional Support for Canadian Businesses from the Economic Impact of COVID-19 March 27, 2020