Today COCA President, Ian, Cuningham, sent a letter to Premier Doug Ford asking that the Government reconsider the recent emergency order which shut down much of the commercial component of the construction industry.
- Province’s Apprenticeship CEO Updates COCA Board on Year’s Progress January 11, 2023
- Can WSIB Increase Benefits and Employer Hold Premiums? January 11, 2023
- Employers Will Require Naloxone Kits and Trained Staff in June 2023 January 11, 2023
- Sanitary Conditions on Construction Sites December 9, 2022
- Prompt Payment and Adjudication Fact Sheets December 7, 2022