Today COCA President, Ian, Cuningham, sent a letter to Premier Doug Ford asking that the Government reconsider the recent emergency order which shut down much of the commercial component of the construction industry.
- COCA’s Submission on Proposed Changes to Occupational Exposure Limits July 5, 2021
- COCA’s Submission on WSIB’s Sufficiency Levels June 26, 2021
- COCA Phase Two Submission to the Sherrard Panel on Skilled Trades June 2021 June 17, 2021
- COCA’s Letter on MTO Contracts that Violate the Construction Act June 8, 2021
- COCA Anti Racism Statement May 17, 2021