As part of the Sherrard Expert Panel on the Skilled Trades’ phase 2 consultation, COCA made a detailed submission that addressed the following three issues: i) criteria and process for prescribing a trade and deprescribing a trade; ii) criteria and process for classifying a trade as compulsory and declassifying a trade as compulsory; iii) what else would be complimentary to the review?
- COCA’s Submission on Proposed Changes to Occupational Exposure Limits July 5, 2021
- COCA’s Submission on WSIB’s Sufficiency Levels June 26, 2021
- COCA Phase Two Submission to the Sherrard Panel on Skilled Trades June 2021 June 17, 2021
- COCA’s Letter on MTO Contracts that Violate the Construction Act June 8, 2021
- COCA Anti Racism Statement May 17, 2021