In July 2019 The Council of Ontario Construction Associations made a submission to Ms. Regner Dykeman & Mr. Speer to provide advice with regard to the operational review of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board which they have undertaken on behalf of the Government of Ontario.
- PPO Ontario Construction Act Trade Contractors Guide May 28, 2020
- Ontario Further Eases Restrictions on Retail Stores and Essential Construction During COVID-19 May 6, 2020
- Certain Businesses Allowed to Reopen Under Strict Safety Guidelines May 1, 2020
- Health and Safety Association Guidance Documents for Workplaces During the COVID-19 Outbreak April 30, 2020
- Ontario Unveils Guiding Principles to Reopen the Province April 27, 2020