In July 2019 The Council of Ontario Construction Associations made a submission to Ms. Regner Dykeman & Mr. Speer to provide advice with regard to the operational review of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board which they have undertaken on behalf of the Government of Ontario.
- COCA’s Submission on Proposed Changes to Occupational Exposure Limits July 5, 2021
- COCA’s Submission on WSIB’s Sufficiency Levels June 26, 2021
- COCA Phase Two Submission to the Sherrard Panel on Skilled Trades June 2021 June 17, 2021
- COCA’s Letter on MTO Contracts that Violate the Construction Act June 8, 2021
- COCA Anti Racism Statement May 17, 2021