In July 2019 The Council of Ontario Construction Associations made a submission to Ms. Regner Dykeman & Mr. Speer to provide advice with regard to the operational review of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board which they have undertaken on behalf of the Government of Ontario.
- Ontario Extends Business Closures to Stop the Spread of COVID-19 April 3, 2020
- Public Required to Identify Themselves if Charged with Breaching an Emergency Order During the COVID-19 Outbreak April 1, 2020
- Ontario Extends Emergency Declaration to Stop the Spread of COVID-19 March 31, 2020
- Ontario Stepping Up Measures to Limit the Spread of COVID-19 on Construction Sites March 30, 2020
- Ontario Prohibits Gatherings of More Than Five People with Strict Exceptions March 29, 2020